Tuition Payment Policy
The College expects all tuition bills to be paid by the date stated on the tuition bill. A check that is not honored by the bank on which it is drawn will be subject to a $50 fee. Below is a schedule of important milestones for tuition payment:
Deferment of Payment:
The College will allow a student to defer payment on those tuition amounts that will be paid from the proceeds of loans to be received by the College. The student:
- Must have completed all paperwork pertinent to those loans, and all materials must have been sent to the respective lending agency prior to the due date.
Please Note: Students who have applied for loans to pay part of their obligation and will pay the remaining balance from personal sources must pay that balance as of the tuition due date.
Below is a listed schedule of important milestones for tuition payment at PCOM:
- Approximately 30 days prior to the start of the term — Bursar will send out the e-bill.
- 14 days prior to the start of the student's program's term — tuition is due.
- 14 days after the tuition due date — late penalties to be assessed (i.e.: late fee, hold and inactivate badge). Late penalties will be assessed every 28 days after the tuition due date listed on your e-bill.
- At the end of the current term — the Bursar will request that students with a delinquent balance for the term be placed on financial leave of absence at the end of the term in which they are delinquent. They will remain on a financial leave of absence until the balance is paid in full and their balance reported to ECSI, PCOM's third party servicing company, for collection purposes.
At ECSI, a series of four increasingly urgent letters and a phone call are completed at 30 day intervals. At the end of that series of letters the student will be placed in collection with one of the three collection companies. A warning letter is sent to each student prior to the submission of their account to collections. All collection fees related to the collection of past due accounts are the responsibility of the student.
Allowances will be made for those students that are accepted just prior to the start of the term.