School of Professional and Applied Psychology
The PCOM School of Professional and Applied Psychology offers cutting-edge, innovative, competency-based graduate programs designed to train competent practitioners and scholars in the fields of clinical psychology, school psychology, counseling and organizational development and leadership.
Our programs aim to produce practitioners and scholars who are committed to a cognitive-behavioral empirically-based model of practice and who are dedicated to and embrace inter-professional collaboration and individual and cultural diversity. Our leadership programs operate from a systems-based theoretical model. Our academic programs prepare individuals to provide services to a variety of populations including children, youth, adults and organizations in a variety of settings including clinics, schools, hospitals, private practices and organizations in the profit and not for profit sectors.
- Clinical Psychology Programs
- Counseling Programs
- Organizational Development & Leadership Programs
- MS Organizational Development & Leadership
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) Organizational Development & Leadership
- Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) Organizational Development & Leadership
- Non-Profit Leadership & Population Health Management Programs
- Public Health Management & Administration Programs
- School Psychology Programs